Stuff we Decided Just Doesn't Need to be Posted

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Advice

Hey! It's Donna. I was just checking our email and I got an advice letter from um...(insert fake name here) Ok, we're gonna use an alias (no, not Alia, it's a fake name) for boys it'll be John Smith, girls it'll be Jane Doe. Pretty standard, I know. OK, so from John Smith we have girl troubles.

Hai,
Well, my girlfriend (not-anymore) broke up with me, duh. I still like her so I don't know what to do so give advice please, and please make it better than "GET OVER HER!" which is what my best friend said.


Well, I don't have much experience with this cause I've never been in any relation ship but I'm gonna give it a shot. Though I do think the way your friend responded was a little harsh, I do think you need to move on. But before you flip out, let me offer you this: If she really likes you, she'll come around. Oh, and if you need a pick-me-up, here are some songs I like to listen to when I'm feeling down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF5tisuEMRs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA62IuYI6gs&feature=related

They're good songs, and they're buy the same group. Music always helps block out the troubles in life. Hope you're feeling better, John.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, there's some ground rules for commenting.

1. No bad langauge. The words "crap" and stuff are accepted, but can be frowned upon.
2. No fighting.
3. Good questions and good comments only! This means comments for improvement, comments for questions about both In-real-life and ingame, and general comments asking for meet-ups ingame.
4. Follow the Wizard101 ToS and Blogger 18-and-under ToS

We hope you have a fun and safe time here!