Stuff we Decided Just Doesn't Need to be Posted

Monday, November 15, 2010

:D

So  a few days ago at  school we were having the usualy crazieness at the lunch table. They had dollar hot cheetos, and I mean flaming hot. I had to chug my 5-ounce juice. And I only had two.
So anyways, my friend Issac is staring at them like, do you seriously want me to eat all of those?
Serena told him to be a man. Grow up. OR ELSE! He was a little baby boy.
So, um, yeah. He stuffed like ten in his mouth and then was like, 'OH NO ME NO LIKE THIS!" Because he's Japanese. He started freaking out because he didn't have any drink left. And he decided that my apple was a good cause, so I give him two chunks. The second chunk... well... he ate it like it was his favorite food!  And I'm actually typing lol so yeah. And anyways two minuites later he was freezing and so I handed him my jacket and HE LOOKED LIKE HE HAD BOOBS lol! 
So, yeah. We got in trouble.
BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT
~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, there's some ground rules for commenting.

1. No bad langauge. The words "crap" and stuff are accepted, but can be frowned upon.
2. No fighting.
3. Good questions and good comments only! This means comments for improvement, comments for questions about both In-real-life and ingame, and general comments asking for meet-ups ingame.
4. Follow the Wizard101 ToS and Blogger 18-and-under ToS

We hope you have a fun and safe time here!