Stuff we Decided Just Doesn't Need to be Posted

Sunday, November 14, 2010

HI GUYS!!!

Hi! I am Mary Dreamshade, aka Death Overlord aka Shady aka SOME PERSON WHO PLAYS WIZARD101! I have taken part of this with my friends who are very awesome :) I am a death wizard, a pie lover, a writer, a reader, a kid, an imaginer, a dreamer, a person, a pie lover, a wizard and a lot more. Some of you may know me by my blog The Pie Loving Necromancer and the blog that I do with Amber Rosepetal, The Saviors of the Spiral. I really enjoy blogging and writing and reading and things like that. I am a very hyper and random person :P But I am likable :) I will enjoy doing tghis blog with my close friends and have fun


-Shady (my nickname)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, there's some ground rules for commenting.

1. No bad langauge. The words "crap" and stuff are accepted, but can be frowned upon.
2. No fighting.
3. Good questions and good comments only! This means comments for improvement, comments for questions about both In-real-life and ingame, and general comments asking for meet-ups ingame.
4. Follow the Wizard101 ToS and Blogger 18-and-under ToS

We hope you have a fun and safe time here!